Monday, 14 November 2016

Water Speaks


The Oracle stands at the water's edge, a raven kraaws above her as her soul dives deep within the flow, she merges; and water speaks.


video

"I am Water,
I was here before you came,
I will be here when you are long gone.
Help me to help you.
I transform,
I flow.
I flow.
I transmute.
I can change
Anything.
Help me to help you."

Water's intention is simply to be water, but she has the power to transmute and to carry intention, to literally wash away our sins.  It is no accident that the names of many of our most ancient Goddesses are the same as the most ancient names of our rivers.


Approximately 71% of our Earth is covered in water - of that about 96.5% is sea water, salty water, the same kind of water that runs in our blood, is our tears, our sweat. Very like the water in which we gestated for nine months and from whence we arrived into this world wriggling and yowling for breath. Water is life.


Water is calling to us, asking us to become a participant in the beauty, the majesty, the power of all that is. Become part of the  healing story - not part of the wounding. Dream a new world into being, speak it into being, give it words.


Words are spells, it is no accident that we call the assembly of letters into words 'spelling', and it is clear that we need to be praying not just FOR water, but TO water.


Water is life. There is no living without her.



No comments:

Post a Comment